This website Terms and Conditions is binding ("customer Agreement") on customers booking car though our website (i.e. SimplyDrive.in). These rental terms and conditions are integral part of integral part of the rental agreement executed by way of booking the car though our online portal (i.e. SimplyDrive.in), a unit of Shree Jagdamba Travels (hereafter referred to as “SGT”). By executing the Rental Agreement you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned herein below and contained in the Rental Agreement and pay all fees and charges due under the Rental Agreement, even if you did not specifically authorise the charges.
This customer Agreement Does Not Require Any Physical, Electronic or Digital Signature. The term Renter, wherever used in these terms and conditions, also refers to any additional Co-Driver. All Authorised Co-Drivers are jointly and severally liable for the obligations under the Rental Agreement.
“Customer” refers to the person(s) who has booked the car through our online portal.
“Rental Period” refers period commencing on the date shown on the Rental Agreement and ending on the date and time that you return the Vehicle to SGT.
“Co-Driver” refers to any other person(s) authorised by customer to drive the vehicle during the rental period. It also includes any other person driving with or without permission/knowledge of customer during rental period.
Rental Period” means the period commencing on the date shown on the Rental Agreement and ending on the date and time that you return the Vehicle to SGT.
Minimum age of customer is 24 at time of booking having valid driving license.
Maximum speed limit is 100 Km/hour. Please dont overspeed beyond 110 km/hour after allowing additional margin for your convienence.
The cars booked at rates from website are eligible for unlimited KMs within Maharastra, Goa & Gujarat as mentioned in Terms and conditions. Please contact us for travel to other states.
All ours cars are strictly No Smoking. Please dont smoke in the car.
Fuel - Our prices are without fuel. The vehicle should be returned by the customer at time of completion of the booking, with fuel at the same level as at the start of the booking.
If the Vehicle is returned with lesser fuel than the fuel level at the start of the booking then refuelling charges will be applicable as decided by the website.
No refund will be applicable if car is returned with excess fuel
The security deposit is payable for each car depending on the model. The security deposit is normally refundable within 5 days. However we do our best to refund it within 2 to 3 working days.
The customer booking a vehicle through online portal or otherwise is subject to all the terms and conditions contained herein. The customer hereby agrees, acknowledges and confirms and it is agreed :
1. The customer shall pay the car rental fare as per the applicable rates and payment schedules mentioned on the website (i.e. SimplyDrive.in) at the time of booking. The customer shall also pay parking charges, toll-charges, service tax, state tax / border tax, cantonment tax/toll for pune, for obtaining temporary permit while travelling to other states and any other fee, penalty, levy and presently payable or imposed hereinafter under applicable law/s for availing the car rental services.
2. Only customer who is booking the car, is allowed to drive vehicles. Customer will be liable for any damages, any charges, fees, penalty due to driving of car by any other person (Co-driver) while the car is in possession of customer.
3. The cancellation policy and applicable charges will be as below-
a. If booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to pick up time, no rental will be deducted, only 5% processing fee will be charged on the refund amount.
b. If booking is cancelled within 24 hours of pickup time: One day rental or 50 % of total booking Amount, whichever is higher will be deducted.
c. If booking is cancelled at or after pick up time, it’ll be treated as no-show and no refund will be provided.
4. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, caused to the Customer arising out of the use of car offered by us or due to the failure of us to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever.
5. The Customer shall indemnify SimplyDrive.in and its associated company on demand from/ and against/ and in respect of any/ or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which we may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from/ or by any reason of/ or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services provided by us.
6. We shall be entitled to terminate any booking at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to the Customer.
7. We shall not responsible for loss of any belongings, bags, luggage and any documents. We shall try to locate the belongings, bags and luggage as best as we can but we have not responsibility or liability for such loss or damage.
8. In case of any dispute arising between the Customer and SimplyDrive.in, the dispute shall be referred to an Arbitrator, appointed by SimplyDrive.in in its sole discretion. The Arbitrator so appointed by SimplyDrive.in shall act in conformity with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The award so passed by the Arbitrator shall be binding upon the Customer as well as SGT. The courts of Delhi, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters which may be instituted before any court of law, arising from the use of the services offered by SGT.
9. Special discounted rate is applicable for monthly booking booking. There will be ceiling of 2,500 kms on monthly booking. Daily and weekly booking will be with unlimted kms as advertised.